Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SkySnap - No.01

6th day of 2016.

Spending around 6 hours total traveling to and fro is tedious and tiring. Thankfully, I am not the one that is driving. Yet, I have pretty picky habits in getting sleep in a moving car. Either way, I still don't enjoy long travel. :/

I tried to be productive and use that time in the car to be creative for my 366 project, but was having a difficult time sketching nicely in a moving car... also having poor decision making on which creativity to do, music one? poem? art debt?... Until! I am aware it is already 7pm! O__O Definitely not enough time for me to prepare a clear sketch and post it up. I was just finished dinner at a rest stop, looking at the clock then staring at the sky...
I had always been fascinated with the clouds. To be honest, I had been thinking to capture clouds photos and call it a day, as I indeed had planned on doing this SkySnap collection. On the way to my destination earlier in the day, the clouds just don't connect with me. I am glad I finally got it on my way back.