Friday, January 1, 2016

New Artherapy Project & Time travel?

1st day of 2016.
The day I started this Project 366, or smartly named i·DeA Days.
A year long commitment of being productive.
I made myself a promise to do one Artherapy everyday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artherapy
[ahr-ther-uh-pee]
noun. (pl) -pies
1. A treatment by means of art.
2. A treatment mainly for emotional and mental relaxation.
3. It comprises of a variety of art, including but not limited to:
a. Painting, in both traditional or digital format.
b. Photography
c. Videography
d. Linguistic
e. Writing
f. Music
g. Craft
4. Incidentally, skills would improve from the same treatment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 has 366 days, which is quite challenging for an amateur who have trouble keeping these things updated. As an added pressure, I sent an email to my future self, an email of questioning my success or failure of this project.

Futureme is a service that provide scheduled email. There are quite a few websites providing similar services, even your own email host could have that schedule email function. But using my own email just don't have the same vibe as receiving it from 'someone' not by my own name. I chose this particular website because it is well named for my purpose.

This shall serve as a subconscious reminder that I have a future self to fulfill to. If I want to be happy at the end of this year, I would need to uphold my commitment. Imagine the frustration when receiving the email and I failed this project... >.<

Links
A simple google search of "Write to future", would be sufficient to find the websites that provide the schedule email service.