Monday, January 4, 2016

For my Royalties

4th day of 2016.

It is a work day. First day of work in year 2016. As expected, I had 'holiday hangover' on the first half of day. Had been struggling pitifully between sleepiness and staying awake, UNTIL!
I am motivated to do research for my royalties in my stories.

In my fantasy stories, there tends to always be royalties involved. I had research royalties ranking in the past. However, I figured to solidify the rankings and honorifics, basically a template that jotted down all the variables from which I can tweak as needed for my different country. Basic enough to cater for all different type of monarchy, society and dynasty, and yet with ample variables to build up their own uniqueness based on the same criteria without being meddled.
During the research, I had branch off a bit, looking up on crowns and tiaras. For template purposes, I think I am going to research the royalties regalia next! (not necessary tomorrow...)

On a side note, I really should think about how to label things. :/