Sunday, January 17, 2016

Another shopping...

17th day of 2016.

It just happen that, I am riding on my relatives car and went to do another round of shopping. Main purpose is to scout the sales and prices of clothing for Chinese New Year. Of course, I have to pick up a few stationeries that I didn't stumbled on yesterday.

I bought some sketchbooks and a cheap battery operated sharpener. To sharpened that Col Erase colour pencil I obtained yesterday. 1 Monologue A5 soft sketch book and 1 Monologue A6 blank note book. I had a really bad experience with their A6 whatever-book before, the PU leather was so soft and tender, it literally leaves all my nail marks. It is not long that it started peel off revealing the furry inside... bleh. XP Yet I am quite brave to take another chance with them as the cover this time didn't feel the same. Besides, the ones I bought was few years ago, so hopefully their quality improve.