Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mini Art Hoard

16th day of 2016.

I had make my first trip of Art Friend in this year 2016. I wanted to buy a lot of things, unfortunately, the item was either not in stock or I prefer to window shop more. However, I am glad to see my branch of Art Friend finally carries Prismacolor Col-Erase colour pencils! I instantly grabbed it. They sell the set of 12 and 24, open stock only carries Red, Green and Blue. Pity, non-photo blue color is not in both sets.
For my collection of art materials records, I opted to buy a cheap panoramic sketch pad. It is only 110gsm, more suitable for dry media. Still pondering on whether to custom bind the art materials swatches or do it in a pre-bound sketch pad. Besides, I have always wanted to try this panoramic proportion.

It was frustrating to find out that the cashier did not check out my Copic and mini canvas. Now I have to go back there another time to buy it again. Oh well, since the Col-Erase brilliantly come without sharpened, I guess I maybe should try out the cheap battery operated sharpener.