Sunday, January 10, 2016

Kinokuniya shopping

10th day of 2016.

Chinese New Year is coming. This time I am determined to start shopping earlier, most unlike what happened last Christmas. Missing out all the deals. Had been feeling quite generous, after working for a full year, spending on a pair of shoes that is by far the most expensive I have spent on.


Well, of course, I visit Kinokuniya 紀伊国屋 bookshop. To check for stationery and cute stuff which only Kinokuniya carries. I picked up 3 Sakura Gelly Roll white pens, a washi tape, a single hole puncher, Iwako eraser and a Japanese novel for my reading. By the way, that novel is under Children Book section.

So far, the only place I see selling Pilot fountain pen. However, not the model I am looking for. Can't wait to try out the white gel pens and finish the book.