Monday, February 1, 2016

Hacking Col-Erase - Part 1

32th day of 2016. Officially one month gone.

As you may already know, Prismacolor's Col-Erase color pencils actually comes with eraser tips. The fact that I was so disappointed with its erasability, the eraser tip to me is useless. Besides, my usual way of erasing is not turning the pencil upside down and having the sharp point towards my face.

So, I kinda...deformed it.
I get this idea to transform the rubber tip into various basic shape rubber stamp! Eraser is made of rubber, it definitely could be a stamp.
So far, I have cut half of them with basic geometry shape. I have to admit, I was not that good in using knife, still... I am getting the hang of it. I totally ruined the square and star... which could masquerade well as an asterisk. XD  

Now I am searching for more shapes to carve into the rest of the pencils.

Note : I don't have a stamp pad, so I was using watercolor just to stamp out the shape on paper.