Thursday, February 11, 2016

CNY Shopping again

42nd day of 2016. 4th day of Chinese New Year.

If you do not know, Chinese New Year is Christmas equivalent for Chinese race. Instead of gifts, we receive cash in red packet. Which is why I gone off for another shopping trip, especially it is the long holidays! Must enjoy it.

I went back to the same shop where the cashier forgot to pack in my stuff, plus making a few more purchase. Noticing new things at other shops like Daiso. It is fun. Got a discount for the Princeton brushes, trying out Derwent metallic pencils which would work really well on black paper, finally got some ink pad and others.

I think, this is like the 4th stationery shopping I have done since 2016. Which is actually very frequent, compare to my twice a year trip previously. To be fair, that time I was only going to one shop. Now I have more shops to explore, Daiso have different branches that carries different stock too. Besides, after this month, March, April, May and June don't seemed to have a lot of holidays, so, this would be my last shopping for a while.