Sunday, February 14, 2016

Blog Header strip

45th day of 2016. 7th day of Chinese New Year.

Now the header design is finished! On the last day of my long Chinese New Year break.
I tore deckle edges on this 200gsm watercolor paper from some cheap brands, scanning it with the brown craft paper background.

Learnt a bit on how tedious it is to keep scanned image clean, especially of the soft hairy details. That is why I scan with the brown craft paper background. After that, I mess around with the image size, stumped me on how Picasa web album deal with linking images. I just realize Picasa had various sizes of one uploaded image and each sizes has different links. -__-;;

Tomorrow, the dreaded work routine would start again. *sighs* The next holiday would be... 1st of May, looooong way off. *sigh*