Sunday, February 28, 2016

Keep A3 paper

59th day of 2016.

I had been looking for some type of shelving to store my A3 size paper, preferably laying flat. I was eyeing the plastic paper trays but it is hard to find one for A3 size, besides the price is rather expensive and the ones I see are too big. Then my next option is to look at solid furniture like Ikea. Well, Ikea does have nice drawers to fit even A1 size paper, but again size and price and weight matter.

So! I planned to DIY my own A3 paper tray to store my A3 size paper flat. I had planned and drawn out the strategies.
After finishing the plans, I went around my room with my trusty measurement tape looking for corners to place that A3 tray... only to find out that all of the corners I measured are a tad bit smaller than the width. *sighs*

Well, I will be putting this off for a while since my next trip to artshop is nowhere near.