Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wheistadeur Emblem - Eterledge

82nd day of 2016.

Eterledge surprisingly was a bit difficult to churn out its badge shape. I think Round would be the best shape to represent their philosophy.

Quoting from my post of Wheistadeur - Emblem 2 :
"Eterledge - The most 'Open' place. A relatively younger country compare to many other countries. I have not yet really decided on what the land was, it could be barren virgin land not claimed or it has multiple small countries merge into 1. The idea is that, Eterledge is a country of innovative new ideas that support knowledge and just about many modern philosophy. So their representing items would be books and scrolls."

Colour code for Eterledge is Parchment, Wood and White. I have added in the infinity symbol, which is one of the inspiration of how the name of the country is.

The highlights are not showing and I would need to make the papyrus bush tidier.