Saturday, March 19, 2016

Krita

79th day of 2016.

Last few months, I had a sudden bright idea to hit a search on google using "free open source art programme". That is when I stumbled upon Krita. Browsing through the website, I am immediately hooked and downloaded it. However, I did not really have the time or motivation to dive into it.
 
 I had been using mostly Adobe Photoshop for years, expecting that there would be some getting use to. First clicking through, made me a bit impatient. lol. First off, I was so used short cut keys, and many of them don't work on Krita. Many basic tools are available, but with different positions than I am used to.

Put aside those habitual negativity, I noticed there are fun extra things Krita had too. I would have to spend more time playing around it

Links
Krita