Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wheistadeur - Imperial infinem 04

226th day of 2016.

Amphitheater, what a fascinating curve element to design after the modular boxy barracks. In fact, I am so lost with the scale, it is much harder to scale for curve elements, to me.

After completing it, the first thought I have is that, with the water features and plants interweaving, the whole design looks more NICE than Luxror. :/ I can create a reason or history that NICEan was brought in to design it. Still, I would love to see a more opulent and more incredulous lavish extravagant amphitheater that could match Luxror's grandness.

When I was scanning it, I noticed that... It doesn't really suit the culture of Luxror to have outdoor amphitheatre at all. lol. They are more indoor kind. That means, I have to find a space in the palace to create an indoor auditorium. Preferably the ones that could connect both Royal Chambers of Amphitheatre and Auditorium together. Some sort of mirror image layout, one in, one out.