Friday, August 12, 2016

Wheistadeur - Imperial Infinem 03

225th day of 2016.

Even though I wanted to put down the barracks detail to later, but that is what filled up my mind the whole day. I worked out the module and calculated roughly how many people can fit in the barracks. I provided a rather generous space for the guards, in my opinion. If still not enough space, I would either work on same bed share with 2 different shift persons, this would double the whole amount, which is great short cut.
See how modular and discipline the barracks is? The width is controlled at 10m, the length could be consider, but the shape more or less there. Which means, my palace have to be at least 2 or 3 times the barrack size... My barrack is now 60 x 10, then the palace would be at least 180 x 30, which is a huge space to fill.