Saturday, July 2, 2016

Writing Freeware

184th day of 2016.

I am still procrastinating to start my July NaNo. Instead of actually started my NaNo, I strayed off to YouTube, to reading old novels and then finally inspired to search for other Writing Freeware that has story writing in mind.

I had been using Scrivener for my last 2... or was it 3? NaNo during the official November months, which they have free trial offer. That is the most eyeopening writing software I have ever tried at that time, as the only other writing software I used were Microsoft office and Open Office. I realized that I had been using the wrong keyword in searching back in the time.

To my delight, this search brings me to quite a few Scrivener similar programme, most importantly Freeware, as Scrivener is a commercial product.

Links
bibisco 
yWriter 
Quoll Writer 
Manuskript 
Trelby