Friday, July 29, 2016

Busy day's only comfort...

211th day of 2016.

I am at a relatively 'new' airport for my business day trip. I was very annoyed with the arrangement since I have to wake up crazy early to get to the airport. But then, when I went in the bookshop over there! I finally found Uniball Signo white pens! I immediately buy both Angelic and Broad. 




Signo Angelic is the slimmer white pen. It is spec as a pigment ink though. I found that it don't really layer well when I want to get more solid white on the same spot.


 As the name implies, Signo broad would win the game on the whiteness. It is Gel Ink much like the Sakura's Gelly Roll pens.

Comparing both Micron and Uniball, I personally feel that Uniball's writing is really much smoother. Either this or I am still pressing too hard on Gelly Roll.