Saturday, June 18, 2016

Craft - Feature wall!


170th day of 2016.

The month of June is half gone, and actually there are 2 anniversaries for this month. 2nd year anniversary of working and 2nd year of moving in my new house. Which means, I have occupied my new room for full 2 years now.

Leaving behind quite a lot of unwanted stuff in old house and just bringing along the few nice things to the new house. For my new room, I don't want to clutter it up like how I live in old house...

Having said that, I still want some deco work done. And then here comes the blank wall in my room. I have always planning to have one wall to be feature wall for hanging art or anything other than just plain blank wall. 2 years on and never work on it because I have 2 blank walls in my room that I have not decide which to make into iDea wall. :/ One wall as per illustrated, and another wall is off where the Printer is, all the way to the door. Dilemma of having L-shape table...

Anyway, in a sudden spark of inspiration and motivation. I climbed the table and peek at the window, then grabbed the hemp string ball I bought few months ago tying a knot around 2 binder clips, proceeded to clamp the binder clip to the curtain rail.

Now, I have the main structure string in place. *smirk* That was the original plan, but just when I clamped the last binder clip, the network of i•Dea started flowing. Like the usual me, always turn a simple project into a much more complex project. A supposedly 2 minutes task sparked by 2 seconds inspiration, now may have turn into a 2 days job or 2 months project.

Lastly, it is no secret that I love to match things up. For this post, it is going to be the number '2'.