Sunday, January 1, 2017

Mail from the Past. Again to the Future 2018.

1st day of 2017.

Oh wow, it had been a whole year since this daily blog started! I am very thrilled to achieve this goal, albeit I guess, I cheated a bit with the shopping haul post. Anyway, I actually misremembered that the letter from the past reaching by end of the year instead of the 1st day of the new year. lol. I should have read it yesterday.

Generally, the biggest challenge is the Project 366 blog, which is quite a success. The others are just so so, but just one thing I completely forgotten that I did set a deadline for myself to complete. A Art debt that I owe a person now flashing new record of lateness.

This is bad, this is terrible. I must complete it as soon as possible now.

Of course, and again, I used back the same service to the future twelve months me.