Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Clothes - Chiton 01

3rd day of 2017.

I am very much in love with the flowy and pretty dresses of ancient Greece. Peplos or Chiton, which I can never really differentiate well, I go with the name Chiton, sounds nicer to my ears. So far, I have collected a few ancient Greek clothing features. Now I am going to finalize them nicely in the new sketch book, using the template I done.

The Artline liner pen's ink does bleed through the pages annoyingly. Not so sure whether should I do all on right side page or skip each spread page, so I have one spread page with art, blank then art. 

I figured I could do some notes taking or less important sketch on the bleeded page. However, spread page does seemed easier to relate too... especially I am doing a front and back clothing illustration.