Thursday, December 1, 2016

Timeline of Character

336th day of 2016.

This is just a pondering on a character's certain timeline. Recently completed NaNo, it was unfortunately a 50k filler and information dump, which now I have to organize it in a nice and neat way while the memory is still fresh. I developed quite a few characters during the speed typing of NaNo.

I am plotting a lame boring throne usurp scene, and I do have my list of officers as per research before NaNo. But I just figured out in the story that I need the experience of the officers to determine their shrewdness and such. There is a long live character that I will base the Timeline on. It appears to be one of the favourite character I developed in NaNo whim.


The more I organize, the more I feel I need to research more on it. Surprisingly not going to finish in this one time. I expect other wise.