Friday, December 2, 2016

Character's life Journey

337th day of 2016.

Continuing to work out the details of this certain character, Dallian. In yesterday's try out, I came to a realization that I need to settle all the promotions and positions I want Dallian to have been through. Secondly, I also need to figure out the names of different era he had live through.

I figure the pathway for Dallian upon finishing his study at Eterledge, scouted by Luxror King of the time.
Scholar > Master Secretary > Prince Tutor > King Tutor > Master Seneschal  > Master Chancellor > Advisor.

Luxror was in war, cause of war not yet really thought out, however, I plan to have Dallian born the mid war. So that his whole career is actually overseeing the rebuilding of the nation. 

Currently, I had thought about the name of era to be simple and practical. So it will based on the obvious progress of the rebuilding phases. Abolition (cleaning the evil roots), Convalesce(recuperate), Hiring (search for talents), Establish(re-establishing infrastructure and systems), Advancement(improve on existing quality.).