Sunday, May 22, 2016

Witch Tower 01 - Design

143rd day of 2016.

All through this week, I had been tinkering on details of a certain tower in my NaNo story. This would be my second time I take on a full attempt in figuring out the tower. Previously, last year I had sort out the spaces inside the Tower, the facade and the outlook design. But I put it aside when comes to the technical part. Especially the height and stairs with the headroom.

After scraping for a few times, I finally decide that I have to do it to scale. I felt kinda dumb for not taking the sketch to scale previously, because I surely have enough headroom. Anyway, finally came to a concluded section which will show the height of each room.

It is not as slim as I want it to be, I will see how many more headroom I can steal to add some height to it.