Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Art Supplies as expected

124th day of 2016.

Good news, after been leaving the crashed iPhone 4S for like 3 weeks... the battery finally drained last night and REVIVED! A record shot of my art supplies.



Mini canvas and a very sturdy stand for its size, planning to draw the iDeA in.
 
A 2mm Aristo lead holder or clutch pencil. I already have one cheapo Staedtler Mars blue color lead holder, but I would want a black one to hold a regular black graphite lead and the immitation pirated Staedtler holder to hold Prismacolor Turqoise's non photo blue lead. I am OCD like that.

Derwent Blender and Burnisher for Colour Pencil. A mistakenly bought Artist Colour Pencil in black colour, it may turn out to be a wonderful mistake. Onyx graphite pencil in both medium and Dark.

There is some discount on Pilot pens. So I quickly grabbed the Frixion Light gladly.

There is one random water brush in the brand of Apex. I figure it could be a cheap range product.

I also managed to find one 'scrapbook' in brown craft paper and a black book. I am planning to somehow revamp the cover to make it plain...

Then, the pack oad 8 colours silk tape and magnets for my other craft purposes.